| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smithers, Bc in August is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 42.1mm (1.7in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 15:55 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Smithers, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Smithers, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Smithers, Bc:
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 98.2 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) WSW
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 384.1 kms (238.7 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) WSW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 349.1 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 256.3 kms (159.2 miles) SW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 302.6 kms (188 miles) SSW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) SW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 399.9 kms (248.5 miles) S